Lindsay E. Landstrom - Associate
Lindsay graduated from Clark Honors College at the University of Oregon in 2009 after election to the Phi Beta Kappa honor society. He returned to the University of Oregon for law school. Lindsay began his career as a summer law clerk for the United States District Court, District of Oregon, followed by a judicial clerkship for the Circuit Court of Oregon, Lane County. Lindsay joined the firm in October, 2015.
Lindsay is a native Oregonian who has split his time between Eugene and Portland. He enjoys collecting heavy things like records and wine, fixing up his old house, and traveling around the Pacific Northwest with his wife. Lindsay is an avid supporter of the Oregon Ducks athletic programs and the Portland Trail Blazers. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Lindsay worked in his family's bindery, sold menswear, and taught theatre at junior high school.
- Oregon State Bar, 2013
- Washington State Bar, 2014
- Oregon Workers' Compensation Defense
- Washington Workers' Compensation Defense
- OR/WA Civil and Employment Litigation
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D. with Statements of Completion in Public Interest and Intellectual Property, 2013
- Clark Honors College at the University of Oregon, B.A., English Literature, Phi Beta Kappa, 2009
- Speaker - 2017 Oregon PRIMA Conference - "The Intersection of National Healthcare and Workers' Compensation Insurance and its Impact on an Aging Workforce"