Kevin Domanico - Associate
Kevin graduated from Indiana University with a bachelor's degree from the Ernie Pyle School of Journalism in 2008. While studying at the Maurer School of Law, Kevin was an officer in the Student Bar Association and served as an editor on the Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality and as an editor on IP Theory, helping new law journal establish itself as a respected authority on IP law. He received his law degree from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2004, he was then admitted into the Oregon State Bar and Washington State Bar. Kevin joined the firm in 2015.
As a litigation attorney, Kevin primarily focuses on defending employers and insurers in Oregon Workers' Compensation claims, but continues to practice in other realms. He is dedicated to serving clients and offering his own unique ability to identify and develop patterns to find and build strong defenses that others miss. Whether arguing before the Court of Appeals or an ALI, Kevin is dedicated and focused on achieving positive outcomes and efficiently utilizing resources on his client's behalf.
When Kevin is not working, he teaches Sunday School and works with disadvantaged groups at Imago Dei Community Church on their Eastside campus with his wife and daughter.
- Oregon State Bar, 2014
- Washington State Bar, 2015
- Workers' Compensation in Oregon and Washington
- Family and Medical Leave Act in Oregon Family Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Oregon Fair Employment Practice Act
- Civil Appeals
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Indiana University Ernie Pyle School of Journalism, B.A. in Journalism, Sociology and Political Science, 2008
Civil & Professional Involvement:
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Imago Dei Community Church - Eastside