Jonathan A. Rose - Shareholder
Jon graduated from Michigan State University with a bachelor's degree from the Eli Broad College of Business in 1998. Following graduation, he relocated to Chicago where he was a director for ARAMARK, a professional services company. He received his law degree from Indiana University in 2007 and became a member of the Oregon State Bar that same year and admitted to the Washington State Bar in February, 2012. Jon joined the firm in February, 2011, after practicing in the areas of Oregon workers' compensation, OSHA, ADA, civil and employment litigation defense since 2007.
Jon was born and raised in Michigan. He made his way to the Pacific Northwest after stays in Chicago and Bloomington, Indiana. Jon, his wife and dogs were drawn to the Pacific Northwest by the beauty, bountiful outdoor activities and an offer of free lodging from some good friends. After living in Washington for two years, Jon, his wife and dogs relocated to Portland where the family expanded to include a wonderful son and another dog.
- Oregon State Bar, 2007
- Washington State Bar, 2012
- Oregon Workers' Compensation Defense
- Washington Workers' Compensation Defense
- Employment Litigation Defense
- Indiana University, Robert H McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Michigan State University, Eli Broad College of Business, B.A., 1998
Court of Appeals Decisions:
- Pillings v. Travelers Ins. Co., 289 Or. App. 715 (2018)
- De Los Santo v. Si PAC Enters, 278 Or. App. 254 (2016)
- Osborne v. Travelers Ins. Co., 281 Or. App. 461 (2016)