Daniel J. Sato - Shareholder
Dan was born and raised in Idaho and ventured to Oregon in the late 70's after adventures across the United States and beyond. He spent some time in the Eugene and Bend area before settling in Portland, where he and his wife extended their family with three children.
Dan graduated from the University of Oregon in 1987. He received his law degree from the University of Idaho College of Law in 1994. Dan joined the firm in August, 2003. Dan's prior experience includes working for the Oregon Workers' Compensation Board as a staff attorney and doing claimant's work in central Oregon.
Away from the office, Dan is most often found spending time with his family and, as time allows, perfecting his golf game. Dan also enjoys exploring the extensive Portland culinary scene, drawing inspiration to create in his own home recipes which he is happy to share with family and friends.
- Oregon State Bar, 1994
- Washington State Bar, 2014
- Oregon Workers' Compensation Defense
- Washington Workers' Compensation Defense
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D., 1994
- University of Oregon, B.S. - General Science, 1987
- Workers' Compensation Section - OSB