Alexander F. Sargent - Associate
Alex graduated in 2011 from the American College of Greece in Athens, Greece, where he spent the majority of his early life. After working as an English teacher and translator for several years, Alex moved to the United States and to his birthplace, Portland. He attended Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College. While in law school, Alex received an Outstanding Advocacy award for his work with low income clients at the Lewis & Clark Clinic, in addition to spending a summer studying law abroad in Beijing, China. He received his law degree in 2015 and admitted to the Oregon State Bar later that year. Alex joined the firm in October, 2015.
Alex enjoys spending time with his wife, cheering on the Portland Trail Blazers, playing poker, and exploring the extensive Portland bar and restaurant scene. As time allows, he also enjoys visiting his family and friends in Greece and soaking in some much needed sun on the islands.
- Oregon State Bar, 2015
- Oregon Workers' Compensation Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College, J.D., 2015
- American College of Greece in Athens, Greece, B.A. English Literature, 2011
- PRIMA Conference - "The Intersection of National Healthcare, Workers' Compensation, and its Impact on an Aging Workforce", September 27, 2017
- Sedgwick CLE Presenter - "Claim Closure and Maximizing the Utility of Your Independent Medical Examination", September 15, 2017
- CCMSI CLE Presenter - "Overview of New Penalty Rules and How to Avoid Them", November 2, 2016